Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sponsors on Boycott List Respond

I plan to update this list as I receive responses from other sponsors, so check back periodically to see any new responses.

Favorable Responders:

My Girlfriend's Kitchen
Lone Star Vino, LLC

To see the original post about this boycott, click here.



Dear Heather,

I appreciate you sending me this message. I will note your response on my blog, as you have written. Your business is listed on The Alice website as an advocate/sponsor of that radio station. I would suggest you notify them of your wish to have your business name removed and sever all links with them. You may also wish to post a notice in the window of your business noting your position in this affair. I know the local motorcyclists will appreciate your good will in announcing your opposition.

Best Regards,
Sam
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: chleonelli [mailto:noreply-comment@blogger.com]
Sent: 2007 Sep 13 2:18 PM
To: fxdwgrider@comcast.net
Subject: [Sam I Am] New comment on Boycott Sponsors of Motorcyclist Hate Radio.

I am 1 of the owner's of My Girlfriend's Kitchen, we have never paid for advertising with Alice 105.9, what we did was sell Gift Certificates online with them and sister station giving our customers money saving offers. We would appreciate not being held responsible for what Howie said. I do not agree with him, and I appauled by what he said and how he has reacted about what he said. My father is an avid Sunday Harley driver, and would die if anything happened to him. Let me know if there is anything we at My Girlfriend's Kitchen can do.

Thank you,
Heather Leonelli

Posted by chleonelli to Sam I Am at September 13, 2007 11:39 AM



Subj: Alice 105.9 Boycott
Date: 9/12/2007 7:36:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From: winery@winerydenver.com
To: soeastbiker@aol.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

I would like to sincerely thank you for bringing this disturbing situation to our attention. We do not support Alice 105.9. We had donated some wine tasting party certificates to Alice 105.9's Cyber Sidewalk Sale over two months ago and have never advertised with the radio station. Our logo is no longer up on their website and I will be calling the station tomorrow to have them cease and desist from using our name in conjunction with their organization.

We have many customers from the motorcycle community and we support this boycott. Furthermore, we have several motorcycle enthusiasts within our organization and we enjoy participating in the Lone Star Rally on Galveston Island in Texas.

We respectfully request that you remove us from the boycott list and forward this email throughout your organization to show our support for the motorcycle community in this disturbing matter.

Sincerely,

Steve Barton
Managing Partner
Director of Sales & Marketing
Lone Star Vino, LLC
Texas & Colorado Winery Operations

www.dvinewineonthestrand.com
www.wineryindenver.com
www.wineryinsilverthorne.com

Posted on Bruce-n-Ray's Biker Forum Sep 13, 07 - 12:31 PM


No comments: